Saturday, September 20, 2008

Postcards sent and received

This postcard was made using Angelina Fibres and threads under organza stitched down by machine and satin stitch endges
This postcard I made by piecing a Log Cabin Block stitched on braid and machine quilted with a silky thread
These cards were a set of three where I posted 2 and kept one. I posted my card to myself. The theme was patchwork. I pieced pink brown crean and blue fabric in small squares and sewed braid onto the lines.
This is a beautiful cross stitched card I received from Liz N
This colourful card was received from Eleanor F-W
As was this lovely butterfly card with beaded wings
This was the first card I received from Linda R in Brisbane it is actually all mauves and purples but didn't photograph well.
This is another card from Liz N a lovely pieced Kimono intricate work on a small scale all postcards are 6 X 4 inches.
This is the card I sent to Liz N all blue squares with blue satin ribbon stitched on top.


No comments: